Evaluating and articulating the impact of your curriculum and evaluating it in your SEF/SSE
04 March 2020
This course will help you to explore ways to evaluate your curriculum to ensure that your curricular intent is having a positive impact on pupils. It will provide you with the opportunity to reflect, discuss and write about the difference you feel your curriculum is making as a result of the way it has been implemented to date.
Through the session, using the documents provided, participants will communicate their curricular impact on the website, prospectus and be articulated to a wider audience.
There will be time during the day dedicated to constructing and editing your own SEF with support from the consultant.
- Identify how to evidence the extent that the rationale behind the curriculum in the school is being met
- Evaluate how the curriculum is enabling your schools’ aims and values / mission statement to be achieved Explore ways to ensure all stakeholders be involved in evaluating the impact of the curriculum including governors
- Reflect on the extent which your non-negotiables have been met
- Identify how successfully the curriculum has been adapted to enable all pupils to access content and make progress, according to need and starting point
- Demonstrate the extent to which your pupils reach end of key stage expectations in subjects
Session 1 (04/03/2020 08:45 - 15:30 session)
|Seminar Host||Seminar Name||Seminar Schedule|
|Paul Longden||Evaluating and articulating the impact of your curriculum and evaluating it in your SEF/SSE||04/03/2020 08:45 - 15:30|